Mary's Feeders has been making quality bird feeders since 1987 and they are still the best!
We have been making these great feeders for 34 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The NJ-1 works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar-like they do when they look into a flower. The unique design of our Mary's Feeders NJ-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we can prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
- Each feeder has a 12 ounce capacity for Nectar
- General dimensions (Red lid is 8 inches by 8 inches). Nectar bowl is (6 inches x 6 inches)
- Designed, Tooled, and Molded 100% in The United States of America
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water into correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift the lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with a pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material (made in the U.S.A)
- Heavy-duty construction to last a lifetime (for durability and toughness)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Dishwasher safe
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into the bowl
- Excellent for ornithology studies (30 ports simulate real-life flowers)
- Lifetime Guarantee
“I was very pleased with the results and have had more hummingbirds than ever visit my feeder.”
“This feeder is unquestionably the best hummingbird feeder I have owned. Hummers were coming to it when they would avoid my other feeders.”
We designed this feeder to hold 12 oz of nectar (sugar water). Mary's Feeders hummingbird feeders are handmade in Wisconsin from impact-resistant plastics and they come with instructions for making your own nectar. Pair this feeder with our SCH-61 Suction Cup Bracket for up-close, 360-degree viewing. Expect a lot of activity!
1 X Hummingbird Feeder With Perch And Built-in Ant Moat (included hook)